OPTIZEN POP UV/Vis Spectrophotometer
- Product Code: NYMC-OPTPOP
- Emotional Design: Design term by Donald A. Norman
- Unique, defined crystal look: Selectable from our cover designs or your own design/logo
- Economical but rather powerful performance
- Rational and reasonable price (7 connecting ports single beam spectrophotometer and embedded PC)
- Stability in measurement
- Auto blank measuring method, Sliding LC Mirror Changer, free voltage, temperature cell sensor and noise elimination method
- Versatility with customizing your needs.
- Education, institutions, factories, personnel and other uses.
- Windows CE operation: Standard storage memory 2GB (Option: 8GB)
- Able to back up data at portable USB memory
- Online networking available:
- Voice guide: Instruction given with voice guide
- Larger display (specification: touch screen 7 Inches TFT LCD)
- Built-in software
- Convenient printing
No exclusive prnter required - Any USB printer that supports PCL mode are available to use.
Quarztz over-coating - Designed to protect high-precision optical components from contaminants to improve lifespan of the product.
Free voltage - Stability in analyzed value with an unstable situation in a separate transformer or without power supply voltage stabilizer. It allows turning on D2 lamp unwavering to analyze in ultraviolet ray range.
ABM - Auto blank measuring method is to measure the reference sample automatically at every measurement.
Noise elimination - analog filter eliminates noise that occurs when sensor changes intensity through electric signal.
|Optical System||Single Beam Type|
|Spectral Band Pass Width||< 1.8nm|
|Wavelength Range||190 ~ 1100nm|
|Wavelength Accuracy||<± 0.5nm (at D₂ peak 656.1nm, 486.0nm)|
|Wavelength Reproducibility||<± 0.1nm|
|Wavelength Setting||≤ 0.1nm|
|Wavelength Slew Rate||About 7,800nm/min|
|Wavelength Scanning Speed||Max. 4,000nm/min|
|Photometric Range||-3.0 ~ 3.0 ABS (Enable to Set Up)|
|Photometric Accuracy||± 0.005 ABS (at 1.0 ABS)|
|Photometric Reproducibility||± 0.003 ABS (at 1.0 ABS)|
|Photometric Stray Light||< 0.05%T (220nm, 340nm)|
|Baseline Stability||< ± 0.001 ABS/h (at 550nm)|
|Baseline Flatness||< ± 0.002 ABS (200- 1100nm)|
|Monochomater||Modified Czerny- Turner type with 1200 lines/mm blazed Grating|
|Light Source||Tungsten-halogen & Deuterium Lamp|
|Lamp Change Wavelength||340 - 410nm (Default 370nm), including Auto Position System|
|Standard Cell Holder||Rotary type 8 position Multi Cell Holder|
|Interface Ports||4 USB ports / 3 RS-323C ports|
|Power Requirement||Free Voltage|
|Overall Dimensions (WxDxH)||17" x 15" x 7.1" / 43cm x 38cm x 18cm|
|Weight||17.6 lb / 8kg|